Apple Ipod Touch 5th Gen Loud Speaker Repair Service
- This service is to repair/replace your broken Apple Ipod Touch 5th Gen Loud Speaker and is not an actual item. We will require you to mail the Apple Ipod Touch 5th Gen in to us for this service. The processing and repair time frame for your Apple Ipod Touch 5th Gen is 72 hours, you will be notified within 24 hours of us receiving your Apple Ipod Touch 5th Gen Monday - Friday during our business hours, units received while closed from observing a holiday or on Saturday and Sunday are processed the following business day. All replacement Loud Speaker are high quality OEM Loud Speaker. This repair service is only for the repair listed "Apple Ipod Touch 5th Gen Loud Speaker", no other service will be rendered unless paid for. If your Apple Ipod Touch 5th Gen has other issues please let us know before you mail the Apple Ipod Touch 5th Gen in to be repaired. You will be emailed our shipping address and shipping instructions within 24 hours of receiving your order during our business hours. If you have any questions please contact us. We will respond within 24 - 48 hours. Our business operating hours are Monday - Friday 10AM-6PM PST(All national holidays observed). Thank you for your time and have a nice day.
How this service works
- Diagnose the issue with your Apple Ipod Touch 5th Gen, if you are unsure if this repair service will resolve the issue you are having please contact us before purchasing this service so we may assist you.
- Purchase this service and we will contact you within 24 hours during business hours Monday - Friday 10AM - 6PM PST) to provide the mail in instructions via email.
- Securely package your Apple Ipod Touch 5th Gen and than mail it in to the address provided.
- When we receive your Apple Ipod Touch 5th Gen we will contact you via email confirming we received your Apple Ipod Touch 5th Gen and provide the estimated repair date for your Apple Ipod Touch 5th Gen.
- Apple Ipod Touch 5th Gen is repaired on the estimated repair date and mailed back within 24 hours of the repair being complete.
- Apple Ipod Touch 5th Gen must power on to be worked on, if the Apple Ipod Touch 5th Gen does not power on when connected to a fully charged Loud Speaker or DC power supply the Apple Ipod Touch 5th Gen will be rejected and mailed back to you. Please note if the Apple Ipod Touch 5th Gen does not power on because the Loud Speaker can not be charged this is acceptable condition for repair and the Apple Ipod Touch 5th Gen will be tested before the repair is attempted.
Mail In Service Disclaimer
- This service only replaces the Loud Speaker and guarantees the Loud Speaker will have continuity(Electrically connected) to the logic board via solder. If the Loud Speaker is not physically damaged(Bent, Broken, pulled up) or corroded from water damage please contact us before purchasing this service.
- If you mail in a Apple Ipod Touch 5th Gen with missing solder pads and you have not paid for the jumper wire solution to fix this issue it will delay your repair! We will invoice you for the additional work.If you do not agree to this do not order our service!
- If you have missing solder pads we do not replace the solder pads we simply run a jumper(Copper wire) from the Loud Speaker to the corresponding component at an additional cost. We do not install new solder pads if you do not like the jumper solution please do not order this service.
- We reserve the right to send any board back if it does not meet our requirements for repairing the board. Ask questions before you purchase.
- We are not responsible for a Apple Ipod Touch 5th Gen that is damaged or lost during shipping.
- Along with our repair service you receive a 12 month component failure warranty. The 12 month component failure warranty covers the Loud Speaker from failing within the warranty time period provided to you and is limited to component failure only. We do not warranty misuse or accidental damage of replacement Loud Speaker. When sending your Apple Ipod Touch 5th Gen in for warranty you are responsible for shipping cost both ways to us and for shipping the Apple Ipod Touch 5th Gen back after warranty repair.
Mail In Instructions
- (STEP 1) Before mailing in your Apple Ipod Touch 5th Gen please remove SD cards, SIM cards and back up all data you would like saved if possible. We do not back up data and most the time we do not have to reset the Apple Ipod Touch 5th Gen however if we do this insures you will not loose any data.
- (STEP 2) Package the Apple Ipod Touch 5th Gen safely to be shipped to us. Also include a note with your invoice number and what service you purchased. Failure to provide this note will lead to repair delays. Then take to your preferred shipping company(USPS, UPS or Fedex) and ship the Apple Ipod Touch 5th Gen. Please note once we have received payment we will send you our shipping address and shipping instructions via email within 24 hours of your order during business hours Monday - Friday.