Apple Ipad 5Th Gen A1822 A1823 Charge Port Flex Cable Repair Service
- This service is to repair/replace your broken Apple Ipad 5TH Gen A1822 A1823 Charge Port Flex Cable and is not an actual item. You will need to mail the Apple Ipad 5TH Gen in for this service. The processing and repair time frame for your Apple Ipad 5TH Gen is typically 72 hours once received. You'll be notified within 24 hours of me receiving your Apple Ipad 5TH Gen Monday - Friday during business hours. Units received after business hours, or on holidays, will be processed the following business day. All replacement Charge Port Flex Cable are high quality OEM Charge Port Flex Cable. This repair service is only for the repair listed "Apple Ipad 5TH Gen Charge Port Flex Cable", no other service will be rendered unless paid for. If your Apple Ipad 5TH Gen has other issues please let me know before you mail the Apple Ipad 5TH Gen in for repair. Business operating hours are Monday - Friday 10AM-6PM PST (All national holidays observed).
- Select the service you need. If you do not know what your issue is please contact me or mail your Apple Ipad 5TH Gen in for diagnostics. Diagnostics service can be viewed here.
- Upon checkout provide your personal information such as name, email address and address you'd like the Apple Ipad 5TH Gen shipped back to.
- Securely package your Apple Ipad 5TH Gen and then mail it to the address provided. Mail in address and instructions can be found here.
- After I receive your Apple Ipad 5TH Gen I'll contact you via email confirming I have received your Apple Ipad 5TH Gen. Your estimated repair date will be provided as well.
- Apple Ipad 5TH Gen is repaired on the estimated repair date and mailed back within 24 hours of the repair being completed Monday - Friday.
- Apple Ipad 5TH Gen must power on to be worked on, if the Apple Ipad 5TH Gen does not power on when connected to a charged battery or DC power supply the Apple Ipad 5TH Gen will be rejected and mailed back to you. Please note if the Apple Ipad 5TH Gen does not power on because the battery can't be charged this is an acceptable condition for repair and the Apple Ipad 5TH Gen will be tested before the repair is attempted.
- Along with the repair service you receive a 12 month component failure warranty. The 12 month component failure warranty covers the Charge Port Flex Cable from failing within the warranty time period provided to you and is limited to component failure only. I do not warranty misuse or accidental damage of replacement Charge Port Flex Cable. When sending your Apple Ipad 5TH Gen in for warranty you are responsible for shipping costs both ways and for shipping the Apple Ipad 5TH Gen back after warranty repair.
- Click here to view mail in instructions.
- This service only replaces the Charge Port Flex Cable and guarantees the Charge Port Flex Cable will have continuity (electrically connected) to the logic board via solder. If the Charge Port Flex Cable is not physically damaged (bent, broken, pulled up) or corroded from water damage please contact me before purchasing this service.
- If you mail in a Apple Ipad 5TH Gen with missing solder pads and you have not paid for the jumper wire solution to fix this issue, it will delay your repair. I will invoice you for the additional work. This must be agreed upon before further servicing can continue.
- If you have missing solder pads, I do not replace the solder pads. I simply run a jumper (copper wire) from the Charge Port Flex Cable to the corresponding component at an additional cost. I do not install new solder pads. If you do not like the jumper solution please do not order this service.
- I reserve the right to send any board back if it does not meet my requirements for repairing the board. Please feel free to ask questions before you purchase.
- I am not responsible for a Apple Ipad 5TH Gen that is damaged or lost during shipping.