Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 X700 Broken Screen Repair Service
- This service is to repair/replace your broken Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 X700 screen. You will need to mail the Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 X700 in for this repair service. The processing and repair time frame for your Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 X700 once received is typically 72 hours. You'll be notified within 24 hours of me receiving your Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 X700 Monday - Friday during business hours. Devices received after business hours or on holidays will be processed the following business day. All replacement screens are high quality OEM screens. This repair service is only for the repair listed "Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 X700 screen", no other service will be rendered unless discussed. If your Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 X700 has other issues please let me know before you mail the Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 X700 in for repair. Business operating hours are Monday - Friday 10AM - 6PM PST (All national holidays observed). If you have any questions please contact me.
How this service works
- Select the service you need. If you do not know what your issue is please contact me or mail your Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 X700 in for diagnostics.
- Upon checkout provide your personal information such as name, email address and address you'd like the Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 X700 shipped back to.
- Securely package your Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 X700 and then mail it to the address provided. Mail in address and instructions can be found here.
- After I receive your Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 X700 I'll contact you via email confirming I have received your Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 X700. Your estimated repair date will be provided as well.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 X700 is repaired on the estimated repair date and mailed back within 24 hours of the repair being completed Monday - Friday.
- Along with the repair service you receive a 12 month component failure warranty. The 12 month component failure warranty covers the screen from failing within the warranty time period provided to you and is limited to component failure only. I do not warranty misuse or accidental damage of the replacement screen. When sending your Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 X700 in for warranty you are responsible for shipping costs both ways.
Mail In Instructions
- Click here to view mail in instructions.