Amazon Kindle Fire HD 10 Power Button Repair Service
- This service is to repair/replace your broken Amazon Kindle Fire HD 10 Power Button and is not an actual item. You will need to mail the Amazon Kindle Fire HD 10 in for this service. The processing and repair time frame for your Amazon Kindle Fire HD 10 is typically 72 hours once received. You'll be notified within 24 hours of me receiving your Amazon Kindle Fire HD 10 Monday - Friday during business hours. Units received after business hours, or on holidays, will be processed the following business day. All replacement Power Button are high quality OEM Power Button. This repair service is only for the repair listed "Amazon Kindle Fire HD 10 Power Button", no other service will be rendered unless paid for. If your Amazon Kindle Fire HD 10 has other issues please let me know before you mail the Amazon Kindle Fire HD 10 in for repair. Business operating hours are Monday - Friday 10AM-6PM PST (All national holidays observed).
- Select the service you need. If you do not know what your issue is please contact me or mail your Amazon Kindle Fire HD 10 in for diagnostics. Diagnostics service can be viewed here.
- Upon checkout provide your personal information such as name, email address and address you'd like the Amazon Kindle Fire HD 10 shipped back to.
- Securely package your Amazon Kindle Fire HD 10 and then mail it to the address provided. Mail in address and instructions can be found here.
- After I receive your Amazon Kindle Fire HD 10 I'll contact you via email confirming I have received your Apple Ipad 5Th Gen. Your estimated repair date will be provided as well.
- Amazon Kindle Fire HD 10 is repaired on the estimated repair date and mailed back within 24 hours of the repair being completed Monday - Friday.
- Amazon Kindle Fire HD 10 must power on to be worked on, if the Amazon Kindle Fire HD 10 does not power on when connected to a charged Power Button or DC power supply the Amazon Kindle Fire HD 10 will be rejected and mailed back to you. Please note if the Amazon Kindle Fire HD 10 does not power on because the Power Button can't be charged this is an acceptable condition for repair and the Amazon Kindle Fire HD 10 will be tested before the repair is attempted.
- Along with the repair service you receive a 12 month component failure warranty. The 12 month component failure warranty covers the Power Button from failing within the warranty time period provided to you and is limited to component failure only. I do not warranty misuse or accidental damage of replacement Power Button. When sending your Amazon Kindle Fire HD 10 in for warranty you are responsible for shipping costs both ways and for shipping the Amazon Kindle Fire HD 10 back after warranty repair.
- Click here to view mail in instructions.
- This service only replaces the Power Button and guarantees the Power Button will have continuity (electrically connected) to the logic board via solder. If the Power Button is not physically damaged (bent, broken, pulled up) or corroded from water damage please contact me before purchasing this service.
- If you mail in a Amazon Kindle Fire HD 10 with missing solder pads and you have not paid for the jumper wire solution to fix this issue, it will delay your repair. I will invoice you for the additional work. This must be agreed upon before further servicing can continue.
- If you have missing solder pads, I do not replace the solder pads. I simply run a jumper (copper wire) from the Power Button to the corresponding component at an additional cost. I do not install new solder pads. If you do not like the jumper solution please do not order this service.
- I reserve the right to send any board back if it does not meet my requirements for repairing the board. Please feel free to ask questions before you purchase.
- I am not responsible for a Amazon Kindle Fire HD 10 that is damaged or lost during shipping.